Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Science!!

Hi readers for a few days we have been working on our science groups.First we got a piece of paper and wrote our name on it.On the tv there was numbers and next to the numbers there was a experiment.We had to write the number next to the experiment we wanted to do.The give it to the teacher.A few days after that we opened our drive and we opened a slide that the teacher shared to us.On the slide there was the experiment that we wanted to do and our group and it said what we need for our experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shekinah, I am glad that the science interested you so much you wanted to write a blog post about it. Maybe your readers would like to know what you did. What you found out and what happened? Keep up the great work, Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post